Steve Hitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to say, I wasn't impressed with him in the Spurs documentary. Came across as a fella who is given a nice office, on top dollar, but you don't really know what they do all day.

But if I'm willing to give Dele a chance after his classic "beansgate" episode on the documentary, then I'd have to give Hitchen a clean slate as well.

I don’t understand the fuss with Ashworth. Brighton are 9th at this moment, for one season.

You would argue what is the difference between him and Steve Walsh who had done a great job at Leicester as a chief scout.

We might not have had a say.

Let’s be realistic in the sense that any ambitious DOF like Ashworth, must salivate at having a bottomless pit and a clean slate to start with.

Not that we’re a bad job, but Newcastle must be the equivalent of Christmas for these fellas.

….Brands experience will put any prospective DoF off, more specifically the owner, the manager and perhaps even the Chairman bringing their own players in.

I find it a bit odd that Brands has actually been gone 2 months now and we seem no closer to appointing anyone.
I don’t know much about this Hitchen, but heard a pod saying he knows the French league very well. I know people will point to Ndombele. To be fair I watched him for Lyon and thought he was a fantastic player.

Some brilliant young players in France, so hopefully we can get a couple in the summer

I don’t know much about this Hitchen, but heard a pod saying he knows the French league very well. I know people will point to Ndombele. To be fair I watched him for Lyon and thought he was a fantastic player.

Some brilliant young players in France, so hopefully we can get a couple in the summer

Agree with everything youve written there.

Linked again today in the mail.

Kevin Thelwell at NY Red Bulls also mentioned...who appears to be a superior candidate by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.