Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone is happy now , but once we start signing european players none of us of heard of will you all still be happy ? of course not we are Everton fans :p

although they're smaller clubs, we've stolen two men from very high positions from clubs who finished above us last season. I would go as far as saying "massive statement of intent", but they are statements for sure.

So far we have a new manager , new coaching and fitness staff , new CEO , new head of recruitment . now lets get some new players in COYB!!!!

Glad this is sorted. Poached another highly respected employee off another club.

Welcome Steve. Sign us some boss players please.

although they're smaller clubs, we've stolen two men from very high positions from clubs who finished above us last season. I would go as far as saying "massive statement of intent", but they are statements for sure.
The fact that Walsh took a 'smaller club' to the title tells me he's an excellent acquisition. A definite statement of intent to extract pretty much anyone from the league champions, irrespective of who they may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back