Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

May 10th:

Welcome Mr Walsh :cool:

No offence Esk, but you can't big yourself up using that quote. Of course there was the prospect of a director of football, everyone knew that.

It's embarrassing having him pat his own back!!!! I'm pretty certain were going to have blue home shirts next season.. I'm confident in my sauces too. Well 99% anyway!!

Mate, don't be revisionist. Nobody knew we might appoint one until it was brought up on here, by The Esk.

Yeah bit desperate that

You're either on a wind up or twitter has corrupted you. I appreciate you might feel somewhat vindicated after the stick you've received but you can't honestly be quoting that post as a serious attempt to confirm you have reliable sources?

I'm not doubting your sources by the way, but it's a bit odd to use that post as an example.

To be fair I think The Esk did publicly suggest this was a possibility before anyone else. There's not really any harm in pointing it out, especially when there remain a few people making thinly veiled references to the reliability of what he's posting here.

Trying to model after Southampton/Spurs/Leicester in having a system and getting the best fitting players for that system as they do in abroad.

Love it.

Surprised none of the Mata & Witsel fan boys are crying "we need a big name player just because money"

We won't see instant success, but Koeman will put a system into place and over the next few years will build his squad to fit his system.

May be a painful process but I'm looking forward to the results.

Patience is definately key

This isn't going to happen overnight

To be fair I think The Esk did publicly suggest this was a possibility before anyone else. There's not really any harm in pointing it out, especially when there remain a few people making thinly veiled references to the reliability of what he's posting here.
Have you heard of the phrase ' tongue in cheek ' !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back