Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But there's a possibility of Sunderland now appointing a Director of Football. There's the possibility of Koeman doing double training on a Tuesday. There's the possibility of our third kit being yellow. Loads of these things are a possibility.

I'm not having a go at the esk or his info because I haven't really paid any attention to speculation, but you can't say there's the possibility of something happening which regularly happens in football and claim you're ITK or have people praising you for it.

I've heard it's basically red FFS!

They'll call it salmon or something though.

To be fair I think The Esk did publicly suggest this was a possibility before anyone else. There's not really any harm in pointing it out, especially when there remain a few people making thinly veiled references to the reliability of what he's posting here.

It's not my intention to stir an angry mob to rise up against esk, that's so last week. Anyhow I'm happy with the appointment even though I know nothing about him, hopefully he'll make moves to bring Dean Windass out of retirement.

But there's a possibility of Sunderland now appointing a Director of Football. There's the possibility of Koeman doing double training on a Tuesday. There's the possibility of our third kit being yellow. Loads of these things are a possibility.

I'm not having a go at the esk or his info because I haven't really paid any attention to speculation, but you can't say there's the possibility of something happening which regularly happens in football and claim you're ITK or have people praising you for it.

Spot on.

Sorry, like Esk, but the way he's doing things now is exactly the same nonsense as everyone else on Twitter.

Say when you know something, shut up when you don't. Don't just guess or put out vague stuff; it's useless.

Also, common sense tells you we're extremely unlikely to sign someone today - we've only just brought in the DoF, what's he meant to do, wrap up a signing in two or three hours after getting to his desk?

It's not my intention to stir an angry mob to rise up against esk, that's so last week. Anyhow I'm happy with the appointment even though I know nothing about him, hopefully he'll make moves to bring Dean Windass out of retirement.

It makes me uneasy when you're not posting about fornicating with animals.

Also, common sense tells you we're extremely unlikely to sign someone today - we've only just brought in the DoF, what's he meant to do, wrap up a signing in two or three hours after getting to his desk?

With respect, the people we have been chasing we've done all of the work without a DoF, so his arrival today would have no bearing on whether someone signs before today or indeed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back