Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent news. Great for the medium to long-term in particular. Good on Everton.

I don't think this should necessarily have a bearing on transfers in the next few days/weeks, but it would be great to see some signings materialise.

OK so someone educate me

What will his role be?

Will he still be scouting players which seems to be his best skill?

What about his brother!!! that went under the radar .I hope Bill realizes there might be some fall-out from that .Just keep him away from Dogleashes arse and all will be well

I would expect a signing to be announced pretty soon to link with Walsh's appointment. ( of course ...I've been expecting signings for the last 3 weeks , so what do I know ! ) Hoping we see some quality additions to the squad in the next week.

13767170_10153562376846277_7618872037346891970_o.jpg

Probably can change the tag from rumour now.

Something
Spot on.

Sorry, like Esk, but the way he's doing things now is exactly the same nonsense as everyone else on Twitter.

Say when you know something, shut up when you don't. Don't just guess or put out vague stuff; it's useless.

Also, common sense tells you we're extremely unlikely to sign someone today - we've only just brought in the DoF, what's he meant to do, wrap up a signing in two or three hours after getting to his desk?

Would the 'wrapping up of signings' fall to the DoF, particularly one whose forte is the scouting? I think not. Everton have been actively trying to sign players for weeks now, long before a DoF was recruited. Walsh' focus is going to be on future recruitment, not what is happening in the current window.

OK so someone educate me

Okay

Chile is in South America

H2O is the chemical sign for water

Cameron won Big Brother 4

Marie Antoinette never actually said "Let them eat cake!", she actually said "Let them eat Brioche"

Sheffield Wednesday lost both the League Cup Final and FA Cup Final in 1993

Chris Waddle used to have a horrible haircut that killed anyone who came into contact with it

Cheese is Milk you can chew

Errr, can anyone help me out with anything else? We must feed this man's brain with information!!!

McCarthy and Coleman should have sat on the bench for Ireland. Played the same as a Saturday afternoon at Goodison. It was painful to watch them play. So, aside from Belgium and Lukaku, who had DeBrunye and Witsel alongside, and who beat IRE 3 nil in a laugher, just how far did Everton starters take their teams into the Semi's ? Finals ? Answer is nowhere. And other Stones, who City can have, no one is knocking hard on the door for most of this lot. Catch 22. You get someone good (Rooney, Arteta), and they leave for money. Which makes you know they were good. But at least now, there is a chance that they might be replaced with someone for a lesser price who is better than expected. That's why Walsh was a great acquisition.
Did you miss Coleman setting up the Houlahan goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back