Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought Walsh came across very well in his interview on the OS. You can tell how excited he is for the future of the club and the direction the club is going in. Let's hope he can instill that sense of vision where the club is going, with players when he is in discussions with them.

Kind of agree with the Gentleman's Agreement with Leicester not to sign players for a "specified period" but if the contact had been made prior to approaching Leicester for Walsh (can we know that?) then perhaps that would be ok. Hopefully it's only 6 months (!!) but more likely 12 months.

I would imagine the 'specified period' is the current transfer window.

Should be an excellent appointment if his form with Leicester is anything to go by - onwards and upwards!

The fact that Walsh took a 'smaller club' to the title tells me he's an excellent acquisition. A definite statement of intent to extract pretty much anyone from the league champions, irrespective of who they may be.
I really wanted Ethyl. Her mop work isn't the best, but what she can do with a can of Pledge....

Walsh was also assistant manager at Leicester. Are we going to see him pitch side with Koeman?

I guess he would have a valuable input given his experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back