Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fair comment I don't know how many Koeman wants to bring in - my own opinion, is GK, RB, CB (assuming Stones is leaving) 2 DM, Left midfield/attack and CF

Any idea of how many players we remain in negotiation for currently mate?

Do you think Stones will go only after we secure his replacement?

Are any transfers on our part awaiting Pogba to United / the so-called domino effect?

Thanks yet again.

Any idea of how many players we remain in negotiation for currently mate?

Do you think Stones will go only after we secure his replacement?

Are any transfers on our part awaiting Pogba to United / the so-called domino effect?

Thanks yet again.

I'm aware of 6 possibly 7 'active' situations. Ideally we'd like to have some in before Stones departs - however Stones will go when the bid reaches our valuation.

I agree with you re Pogba and holding up transfers.

I'm aware of 6 possibly 7 'active' situations. Ideally we'd like to have some in before Stones departs - however Stones will go when the bid reaches our valuation.

Pogba to United and Higuain to Juve takes the silly money floating around and lands it with Napoli of all teams though, which will definitely complicate any chance of getting Koulibaly off them one would think, also they seem to have targeted a cm which could put them in the mix for any or all our targets there, best case scenario is they go and splurge the Higuain money on a striker

Hopefully United will accordingly flog Mata to us to recoup some of the immediate outlay on Pogba. Seems plausible to me anyway!

Pogba to United and Higuain to Juve takes the silly money floating around and lands it with Napoli of all teams though, which will definitely complicate any chance of getting Koulibaly off them one would think, also they seem to have targeted a cm which could put them in the mix for any or all our targets there, best case scenario is they go and splurge the Higuain money on a striker
They are going to buy Rom aren't they ?

FFS,

Please dont post again until you are confirming Stones is signing a new 112yr contract, thanks @The Esk !

...I firmly believe we will be getting some big signings in, in good time, but Koeman, Witsel and this Koulibaly guy wouldn't really offset losing one of the best young talentes I've seen. Thats me personally though. Im in the indifferent camp in regards to the whole new setup right now. in a Stones sulk.

If I have to be honest I think our ability to get deals done has been shown up to be amertauer at best wrt to players whom we have chased.

Throwing zeros at the wall is short game stuff as I feel we are being out manoeuvreed by players, agents and bigger clubs.

The transfer game is a shark tank and we need club transfer representatives whom are smart, aggressive and infuencers who,s job it is to make the kill with speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back