Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It turns out Journeyman and "Caledonian Ghost" are two previous insults Davek has aimed at the clubs leading goalscorer previously.

This comment. Shaking my head here at it Dave. He's scoring for fun and you're attacking him still.

Where Naismith is concerned and you. Its like groundhog day. Even if he scores a bag full. :coffee:

I saw none of that. I did see him ambling about with no intent and stripped of the ball a few times.

TBH, he looked like he was a third rate journeyman made up he was on the pitch at OT for a game with the big boys....hold on.....

The assist was excellent, but the touch and finish was nothing short of top class.

No amount of desperate attempts to play down the quality of his efforts every week will change that.

It was a quality finish wasnt it mate. The kind where you think "he's gonna slot that in no probs". The lads doing great and looks the fittest player out of the lot if em. We actually lost momentum when he seemed to be shifted about too much last 15 minutes.

The assist was excellent, but the touch and finish was nothing short of top class.

No amount of desperate attempts to play down the quality of his efforts every week will change that.
I've already apologised for calling Naisinho decent; dont humiliate me by asking me to take back my words about him taking his goal well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back