Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only in there because of Barkleys absence though. He's never been a creative player, doesnt have that in his locker, so to expect him to suddenly become it is ridiculous.

He's more of a second striker than a CAM. Clever movement and a great finisher with wonderful work ethic. Never a playmaker.
Fair enough lads, he's a master at movements. But I believe the player behind the striker should link up play a bit more than what he offers.
But that's the beautiful thing about forums, we have different opinions!

Fair enough lads, he's a master at movements. But I believe the player behind the striker should link up play a bit more than what he offers.
But that's the beautiful thing about forums, we have different opinions!
Different options against different teams - once Ross is back we will have a frightening array of attacking talent (just sort the defence out Bobby FFS)

Think he did give the ball away a bit too much, and can't seem to pass a through ball but he took his goal really well and worked really hard as usual.

Take the bad with the good. Need those type of players in your squad.

He's a full on scrapper. I love the way he plays and the fact that he never backs down. Would take 11 with his attitude and fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back