Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muller swapped shirts with him, even though the match is still going on. It's caused much confusion on this pitch.

But in all seriousness, he was super-crap when he first signed, but he's since proved a very, very useful player who always works his bollocks off. Dunno how you can't like him at this point.

I love him mate, think I've always been a supporter of his unless I might have a slagged him off when I've been bladdered at some point over the past 18 months

You what? :Blink:

I call plenty of things gash.

Indian Food = Gash
Steven Gerrard = Gash
Aids = Gash
Randy Lerner = Super Gash
Chicoazul = Badly Gash
Facebook = Gash
Aston Villa = Financially Gash
Davek = Definitely Gash.
Naismith = NOT Gash.

:coffee:

Another one throwing round a 'KOPITE' shout. Disgraceful.

Which Aids? The 1 that kills people or the Scottish lad who plays for Ireland?

Muller swapped shirts with him, even though the match is still going on. It's caused much confusion on this pitch.

But in all seriousness, he was super-crap when he first signed, but he's since proved a very, very useful player who always works his bollocks off. Dunno how you can't like him at this point.

I dont like being forced by a cult to think a certain way when it doesn't mesh with reality as I see it. He's playing well enough, but there's some genuine OTT clap trap being spoken.

I love him mate, think I've always been a supporter of his unless I might have a lagged him off when I've been bladdered at some point over the past 18 months

I editted my post haha, realised I made it sound like you were having a go at him.

I was talking about all Evertonians, not specifically you lol.

But yeeah, I always thought that he must be better than what he showed in his first season. never thought he'd ever be in the form he has been since Spring-time, though.

lets not put this fella on a pedestal too much. he is a great player but the love in is getting ridiculous

yrthMq4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back