Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like being forced by a cult to think a certain way when it doesn't mesh with reality as I see it. He's playing well enough, but there's some genuine OTT clap trap being spoken.

This is the latest. Now anyone who likes Naismith and see's through Davek's invalid criticisms of Naisy is in a 'cult'.

You couldn't make this up. :bye:

and if I see one more post about him being his wonderful turnaround and how you always knew his was gonna come good I'll..I'll...take a break

I editted my post haha, realised I made it sound like you were having a go at him.

I was talking about all Evertonians, not specifically you lol.

But yeeah, I always thought that he must be better than what he showed in his first season. never thought he'd ever be in the form he has been since Spring-time, though.

Agreed mate. Thought he would be a useful squad addition from what Rangers fans said he would bring, but he's been in top form for ages now and is playing full of confidence. The embrace Low gave him when he came off and asked for his autograph says it all ;)

yrthMq4.jpg
Ha Ha Ha. Cant help loving that.

Played well tonight. That effort that hit the post was so unlucky, great work to get into that position. Should've done better with the effort he shinned high and wide though.

I dont like being forced by a cult to think a certain way when it doesn't mesh with reality as I see it. He's playing well enough, but there's some genuine OTT clap trap being spoken.

No cult is forcing you to think anything, I think for the most part people just appreciate a hard worker, someone who shows in the big games and a guy who you can bag you a goal. Which Naismith seems to be.

Besides half of the OTT Naismith praise is ironic anyway, as many of us thought he'd never be any use to the team. So now it's sort of funny that he's actually a decent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back