Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start him up front, then if after 30 mins its clearly not working drop him deep and put Osman in his place.

But thats a bit too proactive for moist so he'll start him up front and then leave him there till we go a goal down in the 75th minute.

4th and still get gob****e type comments like that, some of our supporters really are bellends who are never happy

he might be right but Moyes has got us playing better than our points haul to be honest. I think he knows his job better than us.

Neither I or death said any different - all death said was that Fellaini will be playing up top alongside Jelavic for the majority of the game, whether he's ineffective or not. And that's true; Moyes doesn't change things early. No criticism, just clear fact about how he manages games tactically.

cant see us winning this one, i know it sounds really neg, but its about time we got beat... just hope that there are no injurys

Foresee a frustrating 1-1, conceding a jammy goal off a set piece after dominating for most of the match, but hoping for different...

Am more concerned by people calling him "moist" embarrasing

Quite a few just use that as a term of endearment, just the same as "Moyesie" or "that Ginger t*t" really :)

Agreed. He is doing a good job isn't he !

(y)

Yep! Best Everton side I've seen in my own lifetime, and they're not bottling it as much, good start to the season, but let's not start pretending he's a tactical genius all of a sudden :lol: Still lots to work on!

on the other hand i think we get a pen today ... its about time i think we have had about 6 turned town this season that should of stood if not more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back