Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stoke City v Everton. 15th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will do everything in there power to kick lumps out of our players and try and make the game as scrappy as possible and thats what i'm worried about, but if we can get the ball on the floor and knock it about and put them under pressure from the start we can do these.

Neither I or death said any different - all death said was that Fellaini will be playing up top alongside Jelavic for the majority of the game, whether he's ineffective or not. And that's true; Moyes doesn't change things early. No criticism, just clear fact about how he manages games tactically.

He'll change it when we go a goal down, he won't change it to go a goal up but will hope that his original plan does that, a lot of the time it does, soemtimes it doesn't.

Until we're 20 points clear at the top of the table i'll always find stuff to pick on that i think Moyes isn't doing right, not cause i'm "negative" but cause i'll always want better.

Although i don't think saying if plan a isn't working we should try plan c is being negative or moaning really.

Going to be interesting to see Moyes tactics. If I were a manager I'd love to prepare for this game. They are not top of the league, they don't play good football, we know what they do do, so how can we beat them.

Big test for Moyes today in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back