Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton, 6th Feb 2016

The result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're due back to back Prem wins but I'm really not sure about today. We've always found it difficult here. Coleman needs to be snapping arnie pretty early on, unless James McCarthy wants to do the honours

Barkley first, Everton 3-1, bring on the magic Everton. We never seem to turn up away at Stoke, today's the day.

Joel, Coleman, Mori, Jagielka, Oviedo, Barry, McCarthy, Deulofeu, Barkley, Cleverley, Lukaku.

BBC confirm that Howard is still out.

Feeling strangely optimistic - despite our miserable results over the last couple of months, despite our feeble record at the Britannia (no wins in 6, just 3 goals scored - 2 ogs and a penalty), and despite being behind Stoke in the league.

I make sure not to see the result but if they score first I get nervous and fast forward until we score. I watch in real time if it
isn't in the middle of the night.

I watch it live in the AMs 99% of the time.

It enhances the fume tenfold when you are starved of sleep.

• Stoke City have won five and lost just two of their last nine Barclays Premier League games at home (W5 D2 L2).

• Everton have lost just one of their last 12 Premier League away games, but seven of these have ended in a draw (W4 D7 L1).

• Gerard Deulofeu has scored in both of his Premier League appearances against Stoke.

• The last goal of the game in three of the last four Premier League matches between Stoke and Everton has been a penalty and on all three occasions changed the result.

• Peter Crouch could make his 400th Premier League appearance in this match and will become the 25th different Englishman to reach this landmark.

• Stoke have won a league-low one point in games that they have conceded the first goal in this season (10 games, W0 D1 L9).

• The Potters have failed to score in any of their last three Premier League games; they haven't gone four top-flight games in a row without scoring since March 1985 (eight games).

• Ross Barkley has now scored eight league goals this season, more than he has managed in any Premier League campaign in his career.

• Barkley is also the leading English player for assists in the Premier League this season (7), though his last one came against Stoke in December.

• Jonathan Walters could make his 200th Premier League appearance in this match; 195 of the previous 199 have come for Stoke.

Funny how our win on wednesday has me looking up the league rather than down .A win today and other results go our way we could be sitting 7th .but we have not managed back to back league wins this season today would be a good starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back