Stoke v Everton 1st Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guees it will be a massively attacking football from Stoke. They don't want to lose three games in a row. But Mirallas scores the match only goal in 88 min. COYB!

The best form of defence is attack!!

If were on our game and our forward 6 are on their games then our defence should have an easy day.

its tackles made over the course of the season. i was also not expecting to see our players in the list. the rest of the list was made up of players from the bottom half. one thing the stat doesnt tell you is where the tackles were made. so i suppose it could be that they are made further up the pitch rather than last ditch.

That was what I was saying really, it's just a small part of the game. Even if the CB's are shaky, which I doubt as Alcaraz is decent, then we're still capable of ripping these a new arsehole.

Stones and Alcaraz should be ok, considering that Barry is back in midfield. If Osman had been starting too, THEN I'd worry.

Oviedo's been hard done by. Should have been starting on the left in midfield instead of Pienaar.

Mirallas owes us a big performance today. Early goal from him would be very welcome.

The lad has done nothing wrong and yet he is dropped, baines has been poor this season bar a couple of free kicks in one match.

It's a desperate Stoke...I fully expect one Everton injury at least from this today...and the name Charles Adam to be mentioned in dispatches.

Open your eyes, Marriner, you dozy tit.

It'll be interesting to see how Stones get's on against these. He looks a good player but has got quite a slim build for a CB, we'll soon see how strong he is up against Walters etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back