Stoke v Everton 1st Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was happy yesterday seeing begovic was injured, then i realised they have sorensen in goal who is far from tosh. then a realised that even when vito manone played, he was MOM ffs

Stones and Alcaraz should be ok, considering that Barry is back in midfield. If Osman had been starting too, THEN I'd worry.

Oviedo's been hard done by. Should have been starting on the left in midfield instead of Pienaar.

Mirallas owes us a big performance today. Early goal from him would be very welcome.

I'd be reasonably happy with a point here today given the obliteration of our CB pairing and the nature of the beast we face.

.......it would've been a big test for Distin & Alcaraz, talk about throwing Stones in at the deep end. Its good to see faith in him and we should know a lot more in a few hours.

It's annoying people keep stating this though it's not been confirmed anywhere. I mean it's nailed on to happen, but it hasn't actually happened yet.

The window is open, and West Ham boss Sam Allardyce confirms before kick-off that the club are hopeful of finalising a deal to sign Everton defender Johnny Heitinga in the next 24 hours.

He said: "We've had the ok from Everton and we're talking to his agent so hopefully that will happen in the next day or so."

A good signing Hammers fans? Maybe he can play up top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back