• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sack him, new manager will have a week to work with the players and hopefully get us the 3 wins we likely need.

It's not so much the result it's the performance. Eff the EL, let's concentrate on staying in the league

Can I have wt your having plz.

everyone's at fault let's be honest. he's picking the wrong formation and personnel, but it's not his fault when players are constantly turning their back at set plays. we've done it so many times this season and punished so many times. we say martinez is making the same mistakes week in week out, but there's 11 men on the field doing exactly the same as well.

the thing which pissed me off about moyes the most, massively turning against martinez now, at least he's a nice guy, moyes was easy to hate. it's not even the wingers problem which annoys me too much, if he just stuck robles back in goal. look how lost we look in defence again with howard. it's not as if the goals are his fault but stoke have created nothing all game and scored 2. i don't remember a save howard's made.

I'd have more time for him if he was attempting to change the way we play or dropping players that weren't performing, but he doesn't, he just plods on merrily in this magical world where everything is rosy.

He has absolute faith in his philosophy and doesn't appear to see the same turgid sh!t that we do, and seems quite happy to stick to his guns despite our obvious problems. Absolute fuckwit.

Just think how much Martinez is getting paid.
Consider how many people will live from month to month trying to better themselves.
1 league win since pre xmas. You or I could have achieved that with this squad.
Absolutely scandellous.
That has literally no bearing whatsoever on whether he should stay or not.

except isn't that just papering over cracks? We are awful (except Naisy and Geads of course)
I am holding on until our boy "Geads" returns. We won't win before then. Trying to just find the path to safety in a poor season..

32656-zoom.jpg

Look at the players and the staff walking off the pitch, everyone on their own. No one talking or trying to encourage or anything, no arms around the shoulder.

No confidence at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back