• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Everton. Why? Pull your finger out, you are letting me down you bunch of no hope bells.

Back to being a supporter again before the next game of course, who else would I support. COYB

Trouble is though no one can see a win coming at the minute. The trend is downwards and the next 2 matches come after difficult games. The players don't seem to be with him.
law of averages my man...it is coming...or even 6 draws will do ;)

We stood still after last season, signing barry and lukaku who were here already, losing Delefaou and bringing in Atsu who's done nothing due to injuries.

We Lost osman and Pienaar also. This is not an excuse for Martinez, he didn't know the latter would be injured most of the season including Barkley for 10 weeks....but it's the way he hasnt prepared by getting the necessary players in the summer to challenge, and knowing what team and tactics to play when we were low on numbers. That is directly down to Martinez. He inherited a top 6 team, and is now destroying 10 years of progress.

Moyes couldn't break the 'ceiling' but I know for a fact our current manager can't either. Sad times ahead, we are an Aston villa in the making lads. Please someone vault me when were boss again next year.

can't defend him anymore, we need to stop the rot, if that means martinez out then so be it. Genuinely concerned I can't see where the next goal is coming from never mind points. Don't even get me started on clean sheets FFS

Officially depressed

I can't defend Bobby anymore, this is dire.... He'll see this as a good performance as well, he won't change a thing!

Martinez must have some compromising photos
Of had get to much of a friendship going with them,we all know he wants to give the manager time but any other club in the PL would have outed him by now.The only thin I'm glad of is the bottom 4/5 are hardly picking up points,but I've lost patience now I want him gone.

Looking carefully at each player and effective job they do I reckon New goalie, 2 bruiser CBs, full backs that can defend first and foremost.
Midfield we need players with a couple of brain cells and know what to do when we haven't got the ball also and attackers we need 2 up front.

The sad thing is he brought a stri
Looking carefully at each player and effective job they do I reckon New goalie, 2 bruiser CBs, full backs that can defend first and foremost.
Midfield we need players with a couple of brain cells and know what to do when we haven't got the ball also and attackers we need 2 up front.

Sad thing he bought a striker that not suited to the way he set up the team. He got it all wrong since pre-season. He should have bought better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back