• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another total disaster. He isnt on borrowed time hes on mortgaged time and the bank is raining it in. I hope they repossess his Brown shoes as well. His socks will have as many holes in as his ideas/our defence.

Not shocked there. Expected us to be beat. If u look at the last 10 mins it shows one of the main problems all season .A lack of intensity at closing down the ball. We were a goal down and standing off 5 yards from the stoke.....xavi Glen whelan . This manager is clueless.

I hate saying it but I expect us to be beat by the bar codes as well. He will not change his set up. One winger and a rubbish naismith. Throw in A rubbish keeper when he had a great chance to keep Joel in. He is stubborn and showed that when he took Wigan down.

Its really worrying because I think we all know Bill doesn't have the balls to sack him, and maybe Martinez knows that.

Thanks Everton. Why? Pull your finger out, you are letting me down you bunch of no hope bells.

Back to being a supporter again before the next game of course, who else would I support. COYB
The next 11 picked need to ignore Martinez and work out something between themselves,because what he is telling them definitely is working.

Never seen an Everton side walk off the pitch looking so sulky, surely if they don't like how they team is run, Jagielka needs to stand up as captain and sort it out, not just sulk like a bunch of schoolboys and accept defeat week in week out.

So, so sad that it's ended up in this state, really thought Martinez was going to be here for the long run, It really doesn't look like there's any way back now though, he will eventually be sacked, whether it's now or at the end of the season.

Can’t even say, “Atleast were not Villa” as Villa won this week.

Just another frustrating loss. Head scratching subs (Osman FFS and Mirallas coming on with barely 10 minutes to go), Barkley on the bench and another match with an toothless attack.

Sigh.

It like I know its diffucult with UEFA and everything, but we went out and got all this so called depth and we aren't using it. I'm not asking for him to go full Benetez with squad rotations but the players making the most mistakes are the ones being run right into the ground. Rom worked his behind off, but perhaps got tired and made a mistake. He should have been rested for at least 60 minutes. Naisy has always been more effective the less he plays (insert joke here). Barry has the body of a 74 year old. Kev is having a good season and low and behold he gets rested a lot. You'll notice the ones that seem to be effective are the ones who haven't played all that much. Osman, Gibson, Kone looked lively today.

Lost 8 out of 9 away, double to Stoke last time done 1967, let's [Poor language removed] riot because this is just not good enough.....

Unfortunately I am too old to riot but will be at the car park trying to chat to Blue Bill at the Newcastle game once the lads have arrived for the winter Barbados training session but who will join me! Shout these bastards out !!!!!!

images

Just rubbish i keep thinking we will get back on track like last season but no lost every confidence i had in the team and manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back