• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We stood still after last season, signing barry and lukaku who were here already, losing Delefaou and bringing in Atsu who's done nothing due to injuries.

We Lost osman and Pienaar also. This is not an excuse for Martinez, he didn't know the latter would be injured most of the season including Barkley for 10 weeks....but it's the way he hasnt prepared by getting the necessary players in the summer to challenge, and knowing what team and tactics to play when we were low on numbers. That is directly down to Martinez. He inherited a top 6 team, and is now destroying 10 years of progress.

Moyes couldn't break the 'ceiling' but I know for a fact our current manager can't either. Sad times ahead, we are an Aston villa in the making lads. Please someone vault me when were boss again next year.

you can't use hindsight like that. nobody was really complaining in the summer. he couldn't predict that howard, jagielka, distin and barry would have been so incompetent for the whole season. nobody complained back then, you can't really say that now in the future, we had a great summer transferwise, the best since i've been following us.

his incompetence to drop all of the above (bar distin who's been the best of that bunch imo) is what's been the problem as well as said players letting the club down terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back