• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you knew your history you'd never spell HE'S name like that, hk. It's about respect, not just spelling.

Opps sorry dude. I was too young when he bought trophy to this club. I just remembered his third spell at this club. When Gareth F scored I screamed!

What was a puzzled me was Lukarku and Kone having to play on the wings most of the time - painful to watch worse that the Arsenal performance, as we made Stoke look a great team clueless formations are costing us dear - we look like a relegation team at the end you could see the confidence had gone its ashame to compare this with last seasons efforts -
RM may dread the day he dropped Robles for TH who is like an old man in the sticks! under Robles we kept three clean sheets, and got FIVE points now with TH the defence looks panicky , and Gibson was the only + tonight steady game in midfield mostly on his own till Osman came on
Relegation is now down to other teams results if we play football like this!

I'm past blaming the players yes some are poor but they are taking instructions off someone who hasn't a clue.I would think with our squad there's managers queuing up to take the job.Im fearing we will lose a lot of players if he stays everybody's lost faith in him,there's a good few games left,give someone else ago,Moyes must be watching in shock.

Stoke away was always going to be difficult and we're still six points clear of the bottom three.

Four home games in the next six, so, law of averages, if you know what I mean.

28 points from 28 games represents our worst ever return in the Premier League era.

With a squad that contains Lukaku, Mirallas, McCarthy and Coleman.

Worse than 1994, worse than 1998, worse than 2002 when BK had the balls to wield an axe.... just allow that to sink in.

Say what you want about the players not performing. Let's look at the cold, hard facts:

- No consistent lineup
- The relentless phobia of shooting
- The refusal to change styles
- Spunking £28m on a player just to flex our muscles instead of reinforcing key areas.
- Geriatric players on long term contracts
- Abandoning his post with the world cup
- Players out of position because we are "Evertonloana"
- Throwing the "conditioning" book out of the window. It's like the players are made out of cookie dough.

This is something only the manager has responsibility for. For this reason, he must leave.

This...

30 years time, ROBERTO, at a table, sunlight on his face, sucking on an olive and - as Dave Whelan tells his broken leg story - ROBERTO will tell a similar tale...

'It would have all been different...' he will say '...if the BELGIAN had scored THAT penalty...'

Then he will talk about points & 'moments'.

And people will listen, some will feel sorry for him but most, those in the know anyway, will just think 'if only you'd changed things. You tit'.

It's time I think, yes?

Still don't think it's time to sack him, but Kenwright or someone on the board should be having some words with him now

upload_2015-3-4_21-52-14.webp

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Thought ossie did well when he came on. Really missed him this season.
Fair comments, but we shouldn't be relying on him ans Pienaar to turn it around. Their time is coming to an end and we should have added 'similar' players to the squad last summer if RM considers we miss that type of player.

Do you think he is doing a good job?
People work hard to fund watching football. £40 to watch this week in week out.
He should go, tonight ideally.
Again what difference does his wage make? We know he isnt doing a good job but what he is getting paid in a stupidly expensive industry isnt going to be the reason I want him gone or not.

Proper, proper gash that. We even tried a bit of a 4-4-2 there, and Osman gave us a little fight in the final third, but Everton were once again undone by a seemingly weekly massive c*ck up goal. It's astounding.

Our defence is not very good and individually not strong. Coleman is below average defender, Jags is old and gets bullied easily, Stones will be very good once he gets strength and a bit more experience. Garbutt can provide good crosses but still needs time to learn how to defend. McCarthy 100%er but his passing forward is crap. Barry too old too slow and gets caught with the ball too easily and people walk past him. Naismith 100%er that's it. Mirallass don't want to be here, Lukaku needs service and needs to hold the ball up. Osman looked brilliant compared to the rest and that statement shows how crap we have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back