• Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mj4udbb0cI1rwkrdbo1_500.jpg
Well I guess this is one time I can call myself a "red"

I actually think Newcastle are worse than us,but that not to say we will beat them.

Mate , the skunks will come and play like everyone else. They'll put 10 men behind the ball and then they'll score cos of a stupid defensive mistake or bad postioning from Howard and then we'll chase the game and once avian like tonight or versus leicer or just about anyone else we'll conced another.

12 times we've comceded first goal ineagie this season and we've lost all 12

Not shocked there. Expected us to be beat. If u look at the last 10 mins it shows one of the main problems all season .A lack of intensity at closing down the ball. We were a goal down and standing off 5 yards from the stoke.....xavi Glen whelan . This manager is clueless.

I hate saying it but I expect us to be beat by the bar codes as well. He will not change his set up. One winger and a rubbish naismith. Throw in A rubbish keeper when he had a great chance to keep Joel in. He is stubborn and showed that when he took Wigan down.

and there lays our problem all season. I think you are being a little kind as its usually 90 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back