• Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Dave Watson on the Newcastle bench the other day,
That should have been done after Hull mate
yes this situation has been running far to long,Robles played great the gets dropped,Barry play every game regardless of form I could go on,he is utterly clueless how to get us out of this tut.He's not strong enough for this job Moyes was.

So your saying he's worse than Martinez,he's one of the best England managers we have had in the last 20 years.

He is a nutter.

And as for being "one of the best England managers in the last twenty years"......big sodding deal.

He wasn't any better than Venables or Capello.

That leaves Keegan, Sven, The Wally the Brolly and Uncle Woy.

I wouldn't even be sure he was better than any of them but even if he was.....so what?

Being the best of that lot is like being the champion downhill skier in Holland.

I think I said in another thread, after tonight's game our games look less problematic

Still a battle, but still in our hands, I don't think we are down to relying on other teams.

He is a nutter.

And as for being "one of the best England managers in the last twenty years"......big sodding deal.

He wasn't any better than Venables or Capello.

That leaves Keegan, Sven, The Wally the Brolly and Uncle Woy.

I wouldn't even be sure he was better than any of them but even if he was.....so what?

Being the best of that lot is like being the champion downhill skier in Holland.
Simple question you think Martinez is better than Hoddle?.

Any chance of a sunny weekend break? Remember the warm weather trip to the Middle East hahaha .. Comedy isn't it

'Warm weather break gives the team chance to bond and work on things in a better environment'.

Yep... Went to palace scraped it and since then did [Poor language removed] all.
Talacre

Bill..your sacked Bobby
Bobby..but it will cost u millions to sack me boss..
Bill...I'll c u in the morning then we still going for champions league

Mate , the skunks will come and play like everyone else. They'll put 10 men behind the ball and then they'll score cos of a stupid defensive mistake or bad postioning from Howard and then we'll chase the game and once avian like tonight or versus leicer or just about anyone else we'll conced another.

12 times we've comceded first goal ineagie this season and we've lost all 12

Not wishing to be a pedant or owt.....but the RS scored first against us.

As did Citeh.

;)

6 points ahead with 10 games to go, superior goal difference, none of the bottom 3 looking like they're putting a run together and we have to play 4 of the bottom 5.

We can fume about the position we are, the style of play etc etc, but we are not going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back