• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Even that gormless tit Rodgers realised that his tactics weren't working - and he changed them! Rodgers claimed in an interview published down here that he was scared he was going to be sacked if results did not improve. That's how to run a football club.

6 points ahead with 10 games to go, superior goal difference, none of the bottom 3 looking like they're putting a run together and we have to play 4 of the bottom 5.

We can fume about the position we are, the style of play etc etc, but we are not going down.
We may or may not but this can't go on. He does not look like he has a clue how to change it at the moment, so do we stick with him and risk the same again next season?

Disgrace where has the passion gone from the players no fight at all, couldnt care about europe time to concentrate on the league. Dont think i have ever been more angry watching everton than this season

6 points ahead with 10 games to go, superior goal difference, none of the bottom 3 looking like they're putting a run together and we have to play 4 of the bottom 5.

We can fume about the position we are, the style of play etc etc, but we are not going down.

I think the fact that we play four of the bottom five is actually the worry.

Disgrace where has the passion gone from the players no fight at all, couldnt care about europe time to concentrate on the league. Dont think i have ever been more angry watching everton than this season
Everybody is lost.
But the players have to give more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back