• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke away was always going to be difficult and we're still six points clear of the bottom three.

Four home games in the next six, so, law of averages, if you know what I mean.
Stoke is a hard place but I remember in the Delap long throws days we were really up against it and Cahill headed the winner 3-2 we had fight then ,we don't now.

Opps sorry dude. I was too young when he bought trophy to this club. I just remembered his third spell at this club. When Gareth F scored I screamed!
Don't worry, I sometimes forget how old I am and that there are a lot of Evertonians born in the 90's. Not everyone remembers Dixie Dean sitting in his pram outside GP.

Again what difference does his wage make? We know he isnt doing a good job but what he is getting paid in a stupidly expensive industry isnt going to be the reason I want him gone or not.
Fair enough. I was more suggesting that any one on here could set us up as poorly as we are currently witnessing.
I honestly cannot see what he is trying to achieve. We look pathetic in every single game sadly.

tumblr_mj4udbb0cI1rwkrdbo1_500.jpg

I am 3rd up, bottom left. Boiling with Rage. :)

Ukraine trips coming at the right time, need a little break to let of some steam

Then again knowing my look ill probably get filled in by the pro russian rebels

For Bill to sack him or at least have a word he'd have to crawl out from under that stone he's been wedged under this year. #WheresBill

• Lost our last 8 out of 9 away this season
    Scored 4 conceded 16
    3 points out of 27
    phenomenal
    He has to be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back