• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez: "It's disappointing as it has been a really tough two weeks. We showed that lack of cutting edge. Overall it was a pretty even game and I'm disappointed how we conceded the first goal as it is free header in the 18-yard box.

"I did feel that as a team we showed we had played a number of matches in a short period of time.

"The Europa League campaign is a bit obvious at the moment as it is a lot of games to play in a short period but as a club that is what we want, to play in Europe.

"The concern is a huge moment in the season, we have 10 games and we will treat them as finals. We are in this situation for many reasons but we are looking forward and up to get as high up in the table as we can.

"The desire and wanting for the result was there but the legs couldn't get there. We are ready to face the challenge straight on. We haven't got the results that our performances deserve.

"Everyone at the club, it's the moment to get together and make sure we finish the season strongly. We need bit of luck and momentum but it's not been that type of season."

Meh

Everybody is lost.
But the players have to give more.

I wonder if one or two players are on significantly higher weekly pay than the rest and the two tier pay structure has had an affect on moral and team togetherness.

FFS STOKE HAVE DONE THE DOUBLE ON US!!!

Worst off all is that it was boxing day and [Poor language removed] ruined Christmas before he destroyed new year with that debacle at Hull, I ended up going today and loads left their seats to get down to the corner to boo him at full time when he left the dugout. He got more [Poor language removed] than I've ever seen an Everton manager get for a long time , he sorta looked down and touched his nose. Fair play though most off the players got a good cheer off the pitch, especially ossie, stones, jags, Gibson and garbutt. Lukaku got a reasonable clap as well

Everton manager Roberto Martinez: "It's disappointing as it has been a really tough two weeks. We showed that lack of cutting edge. Overall it was a pretty even game and I'm disappointed how we conceded the first goal as it is free header in the 18-yard box.

"I did feel that as a team we showed we had played a number of matches in a short period of time.

"The Europa League campaign is a bit obvious at the moment as it is a lot of games to play in a short period but as a club that is what we want, to play in Europe.

"The concern is a huge moment in the season, we have 10 games and we will treat them as finals. We are in this situation for many reasons but we are looking forward and up to get as high up in the table as we can.

"The desire and wanting for the result was there but the legs couldn't get there. We are ready to face the challenge straight on. We haven't got the results that our performances deserve.

"Everyone at the club, it's the moment to get together and make sure we finish the season strongly. We need bit of luck and momentum but it's not been that type of season."

Meh
That's not what he said at Christmas - maybe the second half of the season starts now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back