GrandOldTeam TV Stones Leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

The De-Martinez of our players will take time.

Tbf, Martinez was as wrong as Guardiola. He is to defending what Boris Johnson is to diplomacy.

There's a few of us who've been arguing for about 24 months that he's a defensive midfielder. We WILL be proven right, because Guardola will make that drastic decision as he did with others in the past (Martinez at Bayern, for instance).

Tbf, Martinez was as wrong as Guardiola. He is to defending what Boris Johnson is to diplomacy.

There's a few of us who've been arguing for a food 24 months that he's a defensive midfielder. We WILL be proven right, because Guardola will make that drastic decision as he did with others in the past (Martinez at Bayern, for instance).

Still cant believe those goosestepping clowns waste such a talent at CB.

There's a few of us who've been arguing for about 24 months that he's a defensive midfielder. We WILL be proven right, because Guardola will make that drastic decision as he did with others in the past (Martinez at Bayern, for instance).
I don't know if Stones would stand out as a defensive midfielder. He's good on the ball for a defender but I don't think he's up there with top DMs.

For me he is to slow to be a DM and not disciplined enough. Never will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back