Suarez diving celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spotted Carragher on MotD2 saying summat snide about Moyes in Brenda's ear after shaking his hand at FT. The whole Liverpool squad from top-down is classless. Horrible club.

Mate I don't mean to single you out but what is this stuff about "class"? I've read a few posters mention it and in all honesty it sounds like we're auditioning to cater for a royal tea party.

I want us to hammer liverpool, I want the manager to walk in front of the LFC bench when we're 5 nil up and grab his crotch Michael Jackson style shouting "suck my root you old boot" at the liverpool manager.

Without class? sure ....... but who gives a fck!!!

Just spotted Carragher on MotD2 saying summat snide about Moyes in Brenda's ear after shaking his hand at FT. The whole Liverpool squad from top-down is classless. Horrible club.

I don't see what he's got to laugh about. His team of very expensive players are utter, utter sh*te and rely on one player for all their creative spark. They're in the bottom half of the league after 9 games. Moyes will have the last laugh when Rodgers is booted out and ends up back in the championship.

Hope our players go and celebrate infront of Rodgers and Suarez at Anfield when we win there, Maybe have Neville dive on the floor or something

You just know that everything that's happened in our match will be overshadowed by the events at Stamford Bridge. Could be a good thing I suppose, I thought we'd never hear the end of it about their goal at the end. But Suarez's antics will be forgotten as well.

Moyes' comments about Suarez post match were poor. He should have said "never mind what I think about his dive in front of me, he's just put two horror tackles in on my players there. I hope you lot are going to highlight it".

He just said on MOD2 he will have to dive infront of a lot more managers because its not just me who thinks he dives .

You just know that everything that's happened in our match will be overshadowed by the events at Stamford Bridge. Could be a good thing I suppose, I thought we'd never hear the end of it about their goal at the end. But Suarez's antics will be forgotten as well.

They will probably be forgotten, but I think every fan in England who doesn't support Liverpool knows what a complete **** he is.

The Suarez dive in front of our bench showed a bit of "fck you" something we've sadly missed in the Moyes era with these pricks. Benitez with his "small club" jibe should have been told to fck right off not this dignified moral high ground approach Moyes favours and it's about time personnel at this club stopped turning up like mice at these games and come out roaring like lions, particularly at GP.

They have no fear of us, absolute contempt they have, bullies taking the piss wherever and whenever they play us even Rodgers was pissing himself at Suarez antics it's about time we met these pricks head on but I just can't see it under Mr Demotivator.

Sorry, that's wrong Moyes motivated one player - pity it was Suarez.

Comment of the day for me.

Moyes' comments about Suarez post match were poor. He should have said "never mind what I think about his dive in front of me, he's just put two horror tackles in on my players there. I hope you lot are going to highlight it".

This, with bells on.

I watched the match on Sky, and then the highlights on MOTD2: Suarez should been off for the two stamps he put in, on Mirallas and Distin. The Distin one is a straight red IMHO, but certainly yellows for both. Coates' first three challenges were all worthy of yellows, and how Sterling made it to half time is beyond me: three cynical fouls on Baines in quick succession, and a Scholes-esque scything-down of Mirallas, yet only one yellow. By comparison, Osman gets a phantom yellow identical to Pienaar's second last week. Whilst the refereeing was poor, I find Liverpool's "gameplan" of targeting our players for physical harm absolutely abhorrent. Jelavic, Baines and Fellaini must be amazed to have come through the game in one piece, because Rodgers clearly told his entire team to kick the three of them at every possible opportunity.

It is a shocking oversight that there is no means in football of citing foul play after a match in the same way that happens in rugby. Distin could easily have suffered a broken ankle, and I fear we're going to wake up tomorrow to news that Mirallas is out for two or three months with a broken bone in his foot. Suarez, for all his undoubted talent, shows zero regard for fellow professionals. A truly odious, buck-toothed sh!tbag.

For the sake of some balance, I thought his dive celebration was a good laugh and Neville's yellow was thoroughly deserved.

why didnt one of our players take him out after the miralles stamp then he done it again on Distin and still walked off the pitch, we're too soft.

why didnt one of our players take him out after the miralles stamp then he done it again on Distin and still walked off the pitch, we're too soft.

Immediate sending off - and we would have been fuming.

Nothing to stop someone 'backstage' ramming the &%£$ into a wall though.

I cannot describe how Pi**ed off I was when Neville patted him on the back and effected "I know, it was an accident"

Was it ****. Should have had him by the throat

I cannot describe how Pi**ed off I was when Neville patted him on the back and effected "I know, it was an accident"

Was it ****. Should have had him by the throat

Yeah, We're too soft and he took the piss with those tackles and the dive infront of Moyes, just glad he the rs problem, not ours. But Pienaar get sent off for less and this ugly prick strolls around assulting players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back