That'd be fair enough
That'd be fair enough
Lauren Moyes became a bit of a Miss
Said "Dad just give him a Glasgow Kiss" oh
You are a dirty [Poor language removed]
AND a RACIST !!

He's been highlighted as a cheat and a racist, but what he was yesterday was quite simply a Dirty [Poor language removed] and a Snide. He is a blert of the worse kind. He'll get a ban quite soon from yellows, Sterling won't be far behind if he doesn't get taught how to tackle either.

Immediate sending off - and we would have been fuming.

Nothing to stop someone 'backstage' ramming the &%£$ into a wall though.
If I was a player retiring at the end of the season and i'd got them with a few weeks to go i'd take the **** out with the worst tackle ever and then stand over him doing a Diouf. Not that I despise him or anything.

Anyone upset by Suarez's celebration can **** off. Anfield is that way, go and join them and be offended by everything.

The "challenges" he made though....

The thing that gets me about them is the way they go mad if anyone says anything about Hillsborough (rightly so in my opinion) but then the same people who will go mental about that will freely refer to Man United as Munichs. Clueless the lot of them.

Actually, the thing that Irked me, was them all saying that we disrespected the dead of Hillsborough with songs, which we absolutely did not, yet, the law about sitting throughout the game was brought in due to what happened and has made the grounds a safer place for it, It is a lasting legacy of the tragedy. They however, to a man, stood up for the entire 90 minutes. If thats not showing disrespect, then I dont know what is.

Can Roy Keane or someone not come out of retirement for 1 last game? a ten minute cameo would do, and if they brought him off as he was going on then just do him then.
Fans of all the other clubs would fund it imo.

A player get booked when taking their shirts off, a player get booked for booting the ball away, but this **** is allowed to assualt our players and take a piss when celebrating an own goal.

sterling and suso didnt get booked yesterday. i`m not defending sewrrz - hes a tool and a filthy snide but i`m just not offended by his celebration

It wasn't a celebration it was a "**** you".
i get that but whats so bad about sticking two fingers up at your detractors. he `celebrated` as he saw fit. i dont want to get into a tit-for-tat about a cont like sewer-boy. mirallas` injury by the f*cker is more of a concern for me. goofy can go [Poor language removed] boris johnson as far as i`m concerned but i wont be offended

It wasn't a celebration it was a "**** you".

It was but moyes' understandable comments directly led to that reaction . in fairness the celebration may well have helped motivate us but Suarez has that type of character that he seems to revel in his notoriety & was enjoying it however he would have been up for our game whatever comments were or were not made.

On the actual celebration it winds you up for a second or two and you shout but inside I think I felt that was pretty 'funny' , not funny like a joke but certainly in its 'FU ' sentiments. If that had been an everton player to dalglish or Rafael then every everton site would have Gif after Gif and we'd love him for it, we have to be honest enough to say that . If we'd have scored a winner and the goal scorer had done in in front of Brenda or Suarez we'd have lapped it up wouldn't we ? It's the challenges I have issues with a lot more than a p*ss taking celebration.

Can I just clarify by the way that I dont want a player like Suarez (injury feigning , biting , non hand shaking , diving , cheating racist ) playing for us but I can appreciate his obvious ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back