Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're going for a striker i'd like someone pacey that can get in behind, not much pace with Tosun, DCL and Niasse..

If we're going for a striker i'd like someone pacey that can get in behind, not much pace with Tosun, DCL and Niasse..
Aye. Tosun is pyar slow but clinical. Niasse is ideal off the bench. DCL is turd. Need a second proven pacy striker. Let's get Dembele from Celtic.

...I think DCL is quite rapid and Niasse isn’t a slouch.

It’s more quality and technique to go with pace and power. We need a central striker who’s a nightmare for CBs with his movement, pace, power and ability. It’s why they cost so much money.

You don't have to rate them as football players, nor even as human beings, but to say there's no pace with Niasse and DCL just makes you look blind.

Didn't say they had no pace. Not great pace and no pace is completely different things.

wow, what sort of team would bring back a former wonderkid that walked out on them for a rival, gave their peak years to said rival and took great joy in scorer past you.... losers!!!

oh wait a minute :Blink:

He`s 36 in October, earns about 80k a week and somehow has a contract at Bournemouth, that runs until 2020.

Even West Ham can`t be that stupid, unless Steve Walsh is now on the staff.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back