Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be ar$ed with another Barcelona buy back clause. Buy permanently with no clause or move on to the next target.

Brands said we won’t buy on a World Cup performance. That Mina story has to be a wind up.

Who’s too say he wasn’t on the radar before.
I know it’s only speculation but the day after they are knocked out these rumours have started maybe the initial enquiry was made before that and just waiting for the player to return.
Also his stock will never be higher than now after his performances in the World Cup.
Barcelona sell him to cash in, Everton don’t want his price to get any higher.

Don’t Jinx it mate.

Never going to happen blah blah Everton blah blah :):)

I'll be honest I have my worries at the moment with the window shutting in little over a month. I feel as a club we need to start turning rumours/preparing bids into actual action and try get one or two over the line before we leave things too late.

Everton football director Marcel Brands will make another interview tomorrow with the management of Barcelona.

Barcelona wants to put "rebuy option" and sell Mina in that way because Barça sports chief Pep Segura is against the total sale of the player. The rental offers for Mina are therefore valued in Barcelona.

There seem to be numerous stories floating around about incoming players with very little substance at the moment. Vida and now this Mina strike me as two.

Legit? In your opinion.

Not a clue tbh.

Taking the whole thing with a pinch of salt because it was the ECHO who 'broke' it but it just feels as if they've done because everyone on Twitter has been talking about him.

They had the 'The lowdown on who is ...' piece ready to go too which is the big click getter.

Add in to that the fact that Brands himself said we won't be buying players on WC performances and I think I'll wait for a briefing.

Not a clue tbh.

Taking the whole thing with a pinch of salt because it was the ECHO who 'broke' it but it just feels as if they've done because everyone on Twitter has been talking about him.

They had the 'The lowdown on who is ...' piece ready to go too which is the big click getter.

Add in to that the fact that Brands himself said we won't be buying players on WC performances and I think I'll wait for a briefing.
Could all be a smoke screen by Silva and Brands, to hide who they`re really after ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back