Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its one thing to claim Everton are interested in a player, its another to say Brands is going to meet with Barcelona for a 2nd time. Id say there are legs in this one, itll be up to whether Barcelona is willing to let him go.

Mina looked very, very tasty and would love us to take a chance on him (unless we can get Stones back) - what are the chances 1 in 10.

Silva's already talked about selling before we buy - wish they would get on with it

Not a clue tbh.

Taking the whole thing with a pinch of salt because it was the ECHO who 'broke' it but it just feels as if they've done because everyone on Twitter has been talking about him.

They had the 'The lowdown on who is ...' piece ready to go too which is the big click getter.

Add in to that the fact that Brands himself said we won't be buying players on WC performances and I think I'll wait for a briefing.

..I imagine the Echo are simply picking it up from elsewhere.

Goal.com reporting Barcelona wanted a €2m loan deal but are willing to sell with a buy back clause. Another meeting between the clubs is scheduled for next Monday. If true, that gap might be to allow talks with the players representatives.

what a load a cobblers. As if we are getting Mina. No European football to offer, specifically cl and we're signing one of the best performers in the World Cup so far.

He may well be available but there will be loads of teams across Europe higher than us in the pecking order that would be interested.

..I imagine the Echo are simply picking it up from elsewhere.

Goal.com reporting Barcelona wanted a €2m loan deal but are willing to sell with a buy back clause. Another meeting between the clubs is scheduled for next Monday. If true, that gap might be to allow talks with the players representatives.

I said earlier that Marca had done a 'Clubs preparing Mina bid' thing but didn't mention any clubs.

Wasn't long after that, it was on the ECHO.

what a load a cobblers. As if we are getting Mina. No European football to offer, specifically cl and we're signing one of the best performers in the World Cup so far.

He may well be available but there will be loads of teams across Europe higher than us in the pecking order that would be interested.

Sadly I agree. The time for us to get players with the profile he now has is before he has it.

Still they may be trying that elsewhere and nothing lost in trying.

...I don’t get this European Football requirement. Celtic are in the Champions League every season. I think there are elite clubs but beyond that, it’s lots down to £s. Everton can offer lots of pounds if none of the elite are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back