Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=332658

Agreement in principle via l equippe

I know most are happy with just signings coming in but I would rather we wait and get the right players in.

Got to give this guy a chance if its true but if we are only bringing 1x CB in I would be underwhelmed when you have names like Mina floating around.

I think last season showed just how vital the CB position is and im hoping we bring in someone top notch rather than a risky unknown.

I know most are happy with just signings coming in but I would rather we wait and get the right players in.

Got to give this guy a chance if its true but if we are only bringing 1x CB in I would be underwhelmed when you have names like Mina floating around.

I think last season showed just how vital the CB position is and im hoping we bring in someone top notch rather than a risky unknown.
I think that us selling Funes Mori showed that we plan to also get rid of Williams and Jags, and bring in 2 CBs. If the Rennes guy is one, that means we would have 4, Holgate, Keane, Rennes CB, and one more CB. Got to get 2 decent ones out of them, right?

A risky unknown, like Mina was untill 24hours ago.

Barcelona aren't likely to see a better return on their investment than now, but certainly not for €24 million. Valverde does not appear to trust the player and loaning him out has been rumoured for some time but seems logical to sell him this summer

If this doesn't bring our good frandel @chicoazul back I don't know what will

It makes sense that Barca want rid of him, hes taking up a non EU spot that they probably feel can be best served elsewhere, whether we have an interest, I guess we find out.

I think that us selling Funes Mori showed that we plan to also get rid of Williams and Jags, and bring in 2 CBs. If the Rennes guy is one, that means we would have 4, Holgate, Keane, Rennes CB, and one more CB. Got to get 2 decent ones out of them, right?
Well, I just realized he actually played more at LB than CB. Maybe we are considering him for the LB role first instead?

Maybe hes the exact type to actually get a player out of Keane? Quick, very good on the ball, letting Keane challenge for headers and not have to worry about keeping pace with faster attackers? Be interesting to see if we ARE going for him, do we see him as LB, CB, or both for starting or backup purposes.

I just cant see Jags going anywhere this season. Williams will definitely be out the door but Captain wont be leaving yet sadly.

Keane
Holgate
Jagielka
1x signing

Think that'll be the CB options come the season's start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back