Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I don’t get this European Football requirement. Celtic are in the Champions League every season. I think there are elite clubs but beyond that, it’s lots down to £s. Everton can offer lots of pounds if none of the elite are interested.
Arsenal will snap him up

A new weasel has entered the arena.

These people are like self-appointed judges. If only people would put “In my opinion” before their comments rather than state them as gospel.

We may not sign Tierney, none of us will lose sleep over it and we’re hardly unused to getting knocked back and gazumped. But it’s the “how dare Everton” smugness from some that I hate and actually has no logic.

Yes, we are midtable but surely we have a right to want to improve and that means signing better players? Isn’t that the whole point? We can hardly say “Nah, he would be far too good for us and unfair on the lad for us to sign him” If that’s it then we would all be better off the finding some other form of torture.

Don’t believe that rubbish about Tierney.

Last I heard it was progressing nicely. If some other club has come in for him then it may have muddied the waters.

We are still in the running that’s for sure.

Mina had one poor game for Barca and was hung out to dry. Lots of potential there, and likely lots of competition if he is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back