Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't though because this guy isn't already proven dreadful at every level and he has international caps for a nation that has other professional players than him.
It’s not a great league though is it, and with his age you’d have expected him to be in Europe a lot earlier if he was any good.

If your spanish is any good at all, it's pretty easy to understand. Obviously, they could be cherry picking plays, but it's a pretty bad indictment of him as a player if you ask me. Don't know enough about him to tell the difference of course.

To follow up, there's NO WAY if I'm the board I let any of these clowns sign a single player if they aren't staying past the end of the season. No chance. While it is true we need a LB with any new manager in almost any formation, there's just no way.

He's not cuco martina but it's hardly being ambitious is it
Agreed, but we have to sort out the midfield and center of defense as first priority. If we can get someone in that can fill the hole at LB with a little Argentine flair for a bit, I'm down. It does need to be the primary focus after this summer though.

Agreed, but we have to sort out the midfield and center of defense as first priority. If we can get someone in that can fill the hole at LB with a little Argentine flair for a bit, I'm down. It does need to be the primary focus after this summer though.
I'm glad we're starting to do business this early, although Steve Walsh still isn't gone

If we don't sign a big name, expensive left back then that's a sure fire sign that Baines is seen as our first choice left back for the next few years.

I'm glad we're starting to do business this early, although Steve Walsh still isn't gone
Yeah this is a problem. Idk whether the real culprit was Koeman getting a bit too involved in the transfer business or Walsh's incompetence, but he failed and he needs to be held accountable. TBF to Walsh Tosun and Walcott are looking to be good signings, but a bit too late to save his job for me.

Baines --------->
pensioen-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back