Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't remember soap too well but pretty sure @SixtyGrand is the same poster as @Boss_Rarkley . Abandoned one tiresome profile and moved onto the next. Was Soap the man u fan?

@Big Fat Sam is the unfunny blert Butters

Somebody mentioned Adversus is about again.

Not sure who @Sir Alan is, but it's defo a former banned poster

Can we bin em all mods and get back Mick86 to entertain and baffle us all?

This may help, marvellous work by @Efcjake

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/soap-it-is-time-to-come-clean.103532/

It's an educated guess. I imagine we broke even on the fee we paid for Mori, or maybe took a hit of £1m ish.

Rooney's pay. Well, United we contributing a huge part to his wages while he was with us - we were paying £150k and they were covering around 50k I believe. DC have got owners with relatively deep pockets but the MLS deals are actually subsidised by the league itself.

I doubt very much we are still paying him. If anything, it's likely United are paying the 50k still (or whatever it is).

We haven't got a fee for him, though.
Rumour at the time was we were paying half Rooneys wages 150k and united paid his other half up front 15m for the remaining 2 years of his deal.
hence the new mega mansion
He was on 300k at united.

Why? Rom got his champions league team and a massive paycheck.

Remember when Moshiri said the reason Rom wouldnt sign his new contract at the last minute was because Lukaku's ma was on some voodoo pilgrimage and rang him to tell him to go to Chelsea (so he signed for utd)

Saying that I thought Romelu was seeking legal advice, nothing come of it so maybe Moshiri was telling the truth

They will sell Lookman if they receive a decent offer. Especially if he is intent on leaving anyway. If his heart isn’t in it here, it may be best for all concerned.

I’d still rather he gave it another go here and reassessed next January or next summer.

They will sell Lookman if they receive a decent offer. Especially if he is intent on leaving anyway. If his heart isn’t in it here, it may be best for all concerned.

I’d still rather he gave it another go here and reassessed next January or next summer.

We are fools if we sell him, the only decent player Walsh signed.

Don’t know if anyone will remember lads but remember when Bolasie ripped Liverpool to bits for Palace in 2015. Didn’t score a goal or anything but done a couple of sole rolls past Glen Johnson.

What a football player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back