Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramy Bensebaini
What happened to the links with this guy
I don’t know much about him

Thoughts?

Highlight vids are good but so are most peoples.

Looks quick and good on the ball

I was reading it. And no it's not about being a better blue.

I don't agree that going to the game doesn't mean you care any more about being entertained than someone who isn't there. Somebody who watches on TV (possibly pays for an entire BT/Sky subscription to do so, btw) wants to be entertained just as much as somebody who has a ST (which I have had in the past and hopefully will be able to have again in 2019).

To be fair, I don't know loads of blues who wouldn't watch all of our games, so maybe you and me differ there. Every blue I know - for our sins - are die hard supporters and watch the entirety of the games whenever possible. I don't think, as a club, we have many 'armchair/motd' fans. I also think that the vast majority on here will be people who watch all of our games.

I'm frustrated by a lack of incoming in the sense that we need 3-4 areas addressing with real quality. But I also appreciate they're trying to iron out the mistakes of last season/before that. And I think we've at least got a manager in place who will try to create an attacking style that can provide the entertainment we crave as well.

I go to 5/6 home games and one away game every year,
I comfortably spend more than the price of a season ticket even if i get my tickets for free.
I don't .i pay my late fathers mate 30 sterling for every time i use his ST

Don't remember soap too well but pretty sure @SixtyGrand is the same poster as @Boss_Rarkley . Abandoned one tiresome profile and moved onto the next. Was Soap the man u fan?

@Big Fat Sam is the unfunny blert Butters

Somebody mentioned Adversus is about again.

Not sure who @Sir Alan is, but it's defo a former banned poster

Can we bin em all mods and get back Mick86 to entertain and baffle us all?

Me personally I don’t think it’s as bad as it looks. I wouldn't base the ability of this squad on the last season, the managers in place were a joke and anti football.
If you look around the squad there is quality all over the pitch, we have some of the brightest young talent in the country hungry for a start too, I’m pretty sure given the chance the likes of baningame, dowel, Lookman etc could step up and do a good job.
As far as I can see we only need three players, a starting left back, a starting center back and a starting left winger. The three players would have to be starters and real quality but I would be fine with only three incomings.
Three incomings and a load of outgoings to balance the books and this window would be a success.
I would even forego the left winger for a box to box midfielder and give Lookman a go on the wing

exactly. Diop is a good propect, he has all the tools to do well but as we know there is no guarentee with signings. Wilshere is a good player but that's a lot of money for a guy that might just end up keeping Andy Carrol company in the treatment room.
If that pair end up anywhere together is should be in an enormous bra..................pair of tits

Don't remember soap too well but pretty sure @SixtyGrand is the same poster as @Boss_Rarkley . Abandoned one tiresome profile and moved onto the next. Was Soap the man u fan?

@Big Fat Sam is the unfunny blert Butters

Somebody mentioned Adversus is about again.

Not sure who @Sir Alan is, but it's defo a former banned poster

Can we bin em all mods and get back Mick86 to entertain and baffle us all?

Mick86, halcyon days.

Although I think he may still walk amongst us.

Mori and Rooney you are simply guessing at what the deals involve as the club have said nowt. I wouldn't be surprised if we are still paying towards Rooneys pay.
But you havent got a clue mate .No one has except those involved
hows the concussion thread going.
I heard the petition is up to 500,001 signings.
Thats a lot of Norwegians TBF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back