Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were glory holes mate.

I`ve heard that the club are opening up a " cottage " in a quiet part of the training ground, over by the pond, to prevent this type of thing happening again.
oh, glory holes...that's ok I suppose. The lads probably need some release after a stressful day. I had envisaged some pillock taking to the bog cubicles with a sledge hammer, but neat and tidily cut glory holes are fine...

Nahitan Nandez - Uruguayan midfielder.

Not seen us linked but Brands apparently liked him with PSV, I liked the look of him in the World Cup.

22 year old central midfielder.
Really? Thought he was one of their biggest issues, actually.

Agree with your sentiment mate but how exactly are we moving in the right direction?

We replaced John Stones with Ashley Williams

Romelu Lukaku with Tosun & Calvert Lewin

Not spent a penny when our rivals are strengthening

Needed to appoint Sam Alladyce to steer us away from a relegation scrap

was referring to the slight restructure of management and the sale of a couple of players. clearly not enough

Now looking like a few outs according to a lot of chat today:

Pickford - £60m?
Lookman - £25m

Perhaps another £25m for Bolasie / Williams / Mirallas

£110m - of which £25m is reassigned for the wages issue we have - £85m for transfers. That just about works I think.

imagine the exodus

was referring to the slight restructure of management and the sale of a couple of players. clearly not enough

Firing the people in charge of what we were doing was kind of a pretty big change in management, no? Fire the D of F, the manager/coach, the President...

Firing the people in charge of what we were doing was kind of a pretty big change in management, no? Fire the D of F, the manager/coach, the President...

yes i guess it is. no arrivals in terms of players though in positions we need.

Things like that don`t happen to us Neil.

Anyway, Zaha is too hot and cold, as proved by his time at Man U.

He`s allowed to have bad days at Palace, as the expectations are much much lower.

How many appearances did you see him play for united mate? As, i think your realise he didn't get a chance at all.

How many appearances did you see him play for united mate? As, i think your realise he didn't get a chance at all.
I watched him quite a bit, as I thought he was going to do really well there.

He looked lost most of the time and deffo played(s) better for Palace, but then again so did Bolasie.

It was never going to happen for him at Man U for whatever reason - it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back