Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now looking like a few outs according to a lot of chat today:

Pickford - £60m?
Lookman - £25m

Perhaps another £25m for Bolasie / Williams / Mirallas

£110m - of which £25m is reassigned for the wages issue we have - £85m for transfers. That just about works I think.
lol

Not sure why there’s such discontent around the lack of signings. It is always the same in a World Cup year.

The change to the transfer deadline will force clubs to act quickly once the tournament is over, I don’t see a big problem at the moment.

And West ‘Am are the last club I’d be modelling a transfer policy on...

Nahitan Nandez - Uruguayan midfielder.

Not seen us linked but Brands apparently liked him with PSV, I liked the look of him in the World Cup.

22 year old central midfielder.

Now looking like a few outs according to a lot of chat today:

Pickford - £60m?
Lookman - £25m

Perhaps another £25m for Bolasie / Williams / Mirallas

£110m - of which £25m is reassigned for the wages issue we have - £85m for transfers. That just about works I think.
I'd be disappointed to see all that occur...I'd have liked to keep Yannick, Tubby and Super Kev

Wouldve hoped for one more out at this stage, but otherwise totally unsurprised or worried by the lack of activity. Frankly, if Brands manages to shift even half of Klaassen, Sandro, Mirallas, Williams, Schneiderfraud and Bolasie on perm deals he’ll have done bloody well.

I know yeah, would well rather have Davies and Bolasie in our midfield over Wilshire and Yarmalenko who are joining West Ham for a total of less than 20m. Not forgetting the very highly-rated Diop who they signed at centre back, nah, rather have Ash Williams or Phil Jajelka back there, got to stay loyal to our lads.
Wilshere who has had one decent full season in his entire career? Yarmolenko who has failed in a decent league? Diop who apart from Zat no one had ever heard of until they signed him?

We need players yes, and we will sign them. Just have a bit of patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back