Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate he's just a mess about account lol

Who sees a player that played for your club 2 years ago be linked with a random English team and then decide to sign up to their forum?
Actually i followed this forum for some times now. This one and toffeetalk, but today it was boring at work so i decided to register on this forum.

There is a lot of toffees fan in france, we even have a twitter account ( @efcfrance )

Spells like an American. Although I believe what they teach in french schools as English is really some sort of bastardised american form.
Yes i learned english with american music and tv show so the way i speak is inspired by what i heard, and by the way this is why i choosed « frenchguy », so i dont have to apologize every time i speak lol

Anyway i dont think i am the subject here

Yes i learned english with american music and tv show so the way i speak is inspired by what i heard, and by the way this is why i choosed « frenchguy », so i dont have to apologize every time i speak lol

Ne laissez pas les bâtards vous descendre Frenchbry.

(please forgive my French - I learned it from an American website)

And yet the classic Mac album is entitled Rumours but you obviously chose to leave the u out anyway.
Note also chose........

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back