Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tierney is quick. He's a better crosser than Digne. I think he has more about him in terms of leadership, versatility and character.

But, Digne is a decent passer, gets up and down and has experience at top clubs and with France. Questions over his resilience perhaps, if things aren't going his way.

I'd rather sign Tierney at £25m, but if Celtic are wanting loads (like £35m plus) and Digne is available for £10-15m, then it's a smart move to go for Digne.

All smoke mirrors at the moment i think...Branda is playing 'Reverse Texas Hold em'

I will break it down for you in the best way I know how.

On Fifa

Mina has 60 Pace
Jagielka has 50
Stones has 71
Terry has 34
Maguire has 53
Jags is one of the fastest def in the prem.

Is fifa accurate? They all make sense out of 100 but Jagielka is still very quick...if Mina is the same or faster then hes a top specimen.

Would prefer a ball player but we have that in Holgate...so a beast would do nicely @Eggs i know wants some monsters in the side.

@Moomin always knew you would be a take that fan...just wondering how you found the video? Not something one 'stumbles onto'...

All smoke mirrors at the moment i think...Branda is playing 'Reverse Texas Hold em'

Is fifa accurate? They all make sense out of 100 but Jagielka is still very quick...if Mina is the same or faster then hes a top specimen.

Would prefer a ball player but we have that in Holgate...so a beast would do nicely @Eggs i know wants some monsters in the side.

@Moomin always knew you would be a take that fan...just wondering how you found the video? Not something one 'stumbles onto'...
No it's not

Hello everyone,

First of all, my apologies if my english is poor sometimes, i'm from france (as you guess)

I want to warn you about Digne, because i'm a PSG fan (before Ibra, Neymar and co btw) and he is not the solution, dont bring him Marco !

Definitely not the type of player who can improve himself in Premier League (lack of physical abilities and not this good in the offensive way)
Yeah right mate. Guy who played for PSG, Roma and Barcelona is not good enough for Everton.

He is not an awful player but he is limited so i would take Tierney instead a thousand times. Even Bertrand or Ricardo Rodriguez.
Whoa, how is he limited? He's also not weak physically, and he definitely wasn't an unknown. Didn't he play in the World Cup 4 years ago? Wasn't he a complete stud on the French youth teams with Pogba?

Wasn't Capt Jags once recorded travelling at Olympic sprinter-like velocity? I assumed he was high-tailing it from some possible confrontation...

Reactions: Tez

When searcing for worst covers ever a few years back i saw it and was stunned.

It is beyond bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back