Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Baines I just dont see where he goes myself, I know there was talk of a move to the US, but I dont see Baines in Murica at all.

Think he will be staying myself.

..the attraction for the likes of Baines, Jagielka and Williams could be a progressive club prepared to offer a 2 or 3 year contract. With little or no transfer fee, the financial package will cover the drop in salary.

This one would annoy me.

BRIGHTON CLOSE IN ON BISSOUMA

A £17.5m deal for Lille's Yves Bissouma to Brighton is expected to be announced very shortly, according to French publication L'Equipe.
The 21-year-old midfielder has reportedly agreed personal terms with the south coast side, after Lyon opted to not to pursue an initial enquiry.
Bissouma has previously been linked with Tottenham and Everton.

The frustrating thing at the moment is that you see the names "Doucoure" "Tierney" "Mina" and you know these players would undoubtedly improve us in vital positions we struggled in last season. Just put up the cash and get them signed up rather than fannying around 'poising' 'readying' ourselves.

If Everton were a lad at a bar it would be last orders and all the totty has been snapped up whilst we poise ourselves for a lonely tug. Come on EFC give us some hope for once!
Genuinely if it was that easy do you not think we would’ve done that?

Only messing ya bud.
Arteta was a brilliant player for us, moved around a bit when he was younger but felt the love here, just wish we could have won something with him. A class act.

Who else do you think PSG will ship out this year? In addition to Pastore. Is Ben Arfa still there?
No Ben Arfa is not around anymore his contract ended in June

Rabiot will sign in Barcelone soon, Di Maria and Guedes are probably gonna move out too. Everton should try to get Kurzawa, a really good player who need the English state of mind to improve himself and have a serious lifestyle.

15:24

MINA SPEAKS ON BARCA FUTURE
Everton target Yerry Mina has broken his silence on his future after reports he is set to quit Barcelona.
The Colombia defender told Spanish outlet Marca: "I want to make the best decision, but being calm is most important.
"I have fulfilled a dream arriving at Barcelona, but I had some very difficult moments. I want a team where I’m calm and can receive minutes.”
Imagine the reaction he'd get if he was as calm as Stones was.

Poor fella won't know what he's signed up to if he came here.

Doesn't hinder him at all. He's a fantatsic talent. Defends and reads the game very well, very poised on the ball. Played every second of every league game last season, he may seem slight, but he's tough enough. Sadly, he'll probably be at Bayern Munich the season after next.
Great. Goood luck to the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back