Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like there has been a shift in speed over the last couple of days, at least by whats being reported. Reports of bids being made and rejected.

Of course it could be that we had bids in before and now they are being made public, or that agents are speculating on our interest now for different reasons (I certainly sense that could be the case with Doucoure).

I sensed from pretty early on Tierney was Celtic leading it, with them wanting to cash in. That still looks the case, we had to try hard to get the deal done with the player, but the sticking point is how it's paid. I wouldn't be surprised if they are happy with 25 million, but probably want maybe 6-10 million of it based on certain targets being met and the rest split over the contract. Cash flow would appear to be tight this summer so the ability to spread deals will be extremely valuable.

I like the signing of Digne a lot. It reminds me of some of Moyes buys, where a player was very talented but lost their way a bit. He's gone to PSG & Barca so obviously got some pedigree. I'd imagine he slots in very quickly and we may move Baines on this summer too. I also do think we'd have to go as high as 21 million.

Mina I've made my feelings on, still a fair bit to do on him, but again I'd be delighted if we got him in.

I just did the most stupid thing and am presently feeling pretty awful...why, oh why did I click on Take That covering Nirvana...stupid, stupid me.

MINA SPEAKS ON BARCA FUTURE

Everton target Yerry Mina has broken his silence on his future after reports he is set to quit Barcelona.
The Colombia defender told Spanish outlet Marca: "I want to make the best decision, but being calm is most important.
"I have fulfilled a dream arriving at Barcelona, but I had some very difficult moments. I want a team where I’m calm and can receive minutes.”

Martina should be punted at the first available opportunity.

Kenny is a much better footballer already and Martina will probably be on more money too.

The legacy of the Koeman / Walsh disaster needs obliterating and he`s one of the disasters.
Kenny didn't light up the league last season. Cuco was a right back playing left back. Not very well, but not as bad as some make out

It seems like there has been a shift in speed over the last couple of days, at least by whats being reported. Reports of bids being made and rejected.

Of course it could be that we had bids in before and now they are being made public, or that agents are speculating on our interest now for different reasons (I certainly sense that could be the case with Doucoure).

I sensed from pretty early on Tierney was Celtic leading it, with them wanting to cash in. That still looks the case, we had to try hard to get the deal done with the player, but the sticking point is how it's paid. I wouldn't be surprised if they are happy with 25 million, but probably want maybe 6-10 million of it based on certain targets being met and the rest split over the contract. Cash flow would appear to be tight this summer so the ability to spread deals will be extremely valuable.

I like the signing of Digne a lot. It reminds me of some of Moyes buys, where a player was very talented but lost their way a bit. He's gone to PSG & Barca so obviously got some pedigree. I'd imagine he slots in very quickly and we may move Baines on this summer too. I also do think we'd have to go as high as 21 million.

Mina I've made my feelings on, still a fair bit to do on him, but again I'd be delighted if we got him in.

With Baines I just dont see where he goes myself, I know there was talk of a move to the US, but I dont see Baines in Murica at all.

Think he will be staying myself.

We need to look in Ligue 1, there is a lot of key players that we can bought for low price.

Malcom from Bordeaux, Mariano or Ndombele from Lyon (way better than Doucoure), Luiz Gustavo from Marseille, Rony Lopes from Monaco...

Ndombele wont be leaving Lyon, only just signed post his loan deal.

Hello everyone,

First of all, my apologies if my english is poor sometimes, i'm from france (as you guess)

I want to warn you about Digne, because i'm a PSG fan (before Ibra, Neymar and co btw) and he is not the solution, dont bring him Marco !

Definitely not the type of player who can improve himself in Premier League (lack of physical abilities and not this good in the offensive way)

West Ham and/or Watford fan?

?????

VUrh-hespqrx7212357.gif
Fluke goal - he got lucky.
He was responsible for 2 of Argentina’s goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back