Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.co...en-sandro-niasse-schneiderlin-bolasie-martina

if i am honest the only players i would sell are

Bolasie, Williams, Mirallas, Besic, Tarashaj, Martina and maybe Schneiderlin

send a few youngsters out on loan i think Calvert-Lewin would benefit from this, tosun and walcott are ahead of him in the pecking order and his game time is limited to sub appearances, would be much better off at another side and getting some valuable first team experience elsewhere

i'd deffo give klassen and sandro a second chance under the new boss and would never sell oumar in a million years

Yes i learned english with american music and tv show so the way i speak is inspired by what i heard, and by the way this is why i choosed « frenchguy », so i dont have to apologize every time i speak lol

Anyway i dont think i am the subject here
And yet the classic Mac album is entitled Rumours but you obviously chose to leave the u out anyway.
Note also chose........
Ha - I'm American and i spell rumour with a "u" because of this album. Just seems right...
Sorry lads did I miss the bit that says this is a ‘discuss other members’ thread?

Back to topic please.

Vida, Mina, Tierney / Digne and Doucoure would be a very good transfer window

probably about 100 mil's worth of players there but if we sold a few players should be fine.

-------------Pickford--------------

Coleman---Vida--Mina---Tierney

----------Gana-----Doucoure------

Lookman---Sigurdsson----Walcott

---------------Tosun---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back