Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Language
There are certain players who you see develop and you can instantly say they will go on and achieve great things in their career

Tom Davies is not one of them. The fact he has actually regressed his progression is the evidence of that.

In a few years he will be playing for Birmingham or Charlton
Lukaku's brother linked
He’s [Poor language removed]

So, Everton definitely need new players in the squad from the squad that played most of the games last year.

Enter Lookman. Enter Holgate. Sign two. Call it a day and pick up any pieces you still need in January.

I thought Davies and Gana played well together at times.
If that’s our midfield for most of next season, we will be mid table. It’s seems to me that our midfield gets completely over looked by a lot of our fans. It’s so important imo. And these 2 just constantly give the ball away.

Look at Henderson got rave reviews fir his England performances, I’ve never been a fan of his but to be fair he’s done ok. But the minute he came up against real quality he fell apart and just start to hit balls anywhere.
At least one class midfielder is required this summer.

If that’s our midfield for most of next season, we will be mid table. It’s seems to me that our midfield gets completely over looked by a lot of our fans. It’s so important imo. And these 2 just constantly give the ball away.

Look at Henderson got rave reviews fir his England performances, I’ve never been a fan of his but to be fair he’s done ok. But the minute he came up against real quality he fell apart and just start to hit balls anywhere.
At least one class midfielder is required this summer.

Easier said than done though, isn't it. Who is available? WHo will want to come to a club that was in turmoil last season and has no european football?

Easier said than done though, isn't it. Who is available? WHo will want to come to a club that was in turmoil last season and has no european football?
Yes it’s really difficult attracting players to the richest league in the world. We may as well give up now and just play all the kids next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back