Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought he was excellent today.
Once he gets his decision making right he'll be some player.That will only come with game time experience.

..he doesn’t look the type that will ever grab a game by the scruff of the neck, the type who goes looking for it to make things happen. Talented, no doubt, but i’m not convinced he’s the type we need.

..he doesn’t look the type that will ever grab a game by the scruff of the neck, the type who goes looking for it to make things happen. Talented, no doubt, but i’m not convinced he’s the type we need.
Well he had a right go at what saying in the second half.
Big unit too , he would be far better playing where Dire oh er i mean Dier was today.
Still only 22 he's only going to get better.
Wouldnt mind him here tbh.

Do like Loftus Cheek - would have been a better investment than Carvalho. He has a bit of vision to go with strength and decent enough technique. Not the finished article but he's young.

Agree that he certainly has enough potential under the right management.

If we could get him on loan with an option then I would be all for it but if not what would Chelsea want for an England WC squad member?

There is likely to be the same or better in Europe or elsewhere for a lower fee, maybe much lower. We will have a low spend and already need to spread that over three or four players. This is what we hired Brands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back