Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d agree somewhat but I think we will at least get around 55 points and I highly doubt that puts us 8th or 9th
I do too mate. I just wouldn't bank on an experimental season finishing with a 7th place finish. We might do that or even better. But I wouldn't be alarmed if we finished just above midtable or just below it. This season is a gimme for Silva as far as I'm concerned. As long as we're in no danger he is in charge for at least two seasons.

The options were Delph or Loftus cheek. In truth England are just very short of midfielders at the top level. It was always going to be the main reason we would fall short.

For me if he had took Ali and lingaard off and replaced them with delph and rlc gave some energy to the midfield, we'd of won against Croatia. Needed to pressure modiric and racitic and stop them dictating the play.

Whichever way you look at this, it’s a complete shambles.

No signings. Unbelievable! Fat sham left weeks and weeks ago.

Silva has had 6 months sitting on his couch to work out who’s on the transfer list.

Disgrace.

Whichever way you look at this, it’s a complete shambles.

No signings. Unbelievable! Fat sham left weeks and weeks ago.

Silva has had 6 months sitting on his couch to work out who’s on the transfer list.

Disgrace.

Maybe those players don’t want to come/teams won’t sell or they have gone somewhere else.

No European football and utter crud last year.

Getting rid is the priority anyway. 3-4 quality signings is all we need.

Bored of this but, patience.

After the friendly today, there will be movement

He was pretty good in a back four at Nice, doesn't appear that they played all that much back 5. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that he can also play in a back 5, but he's a good defensive player from what I remember, so he's not some wing masquerading as a back. Frankly, all the guys we are rumoured to be after seem a bit more balanced - Digne, Kierney, Plattenhardt, etc.

They played back 5 most of the season he was there. Baysse, Dante and Sarr in the middle when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back