Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Croatia is better than England in every department...who u calling big players - Alli, Lingard, Rashford, Sterling or maybe....henderson..brrrr? Only two players were half decent - Pickford and Kane...
Under any other circumstances the max result for this team would be top 16...
A midfield 3 of Henderson , Lingard and Ali had no creativity , no guile , no one to put their foot on the ball and dictate the game
A right winger playing left back is not ideal , either and a fight full playing in a back 3

Reactions: Ivo
We're not at the limit of that and we've shifted Mori, Rooney and Garbutt out.

And can we please stop scapegoating. I'm sure the owner loves it but he in reality has been calling the shots since day one on major deals.

We may not be at the limit, but it’s clear we are intent on shifting more off the wage bill. The responsibility of the decisions being made has been handed to Brands. I’d say that in itself represents change.

Fair play to Moshiri for adjusting the responsibilities given the failures of last year.

West Ham just signed that Balbuena from Corinthians, who is a defender. Hopefully that puts them out the equation for Mina, Maguire won't be leaving Leicester so can't see them going in for him. Fingers crossed it's just us who are front runners for him now.

Vlasic / Dowell / Holgate / Lookman will each make 20 appearances in the prem this season easily.

Tierney/Dalbert/Tigne...who do you want @CRIMHEAD

Mirallas
Williams
Klaassen
Sandro
Niasse
Schneiderlin
Bolassie
Cuco

All out would be EPIC

I saw this on a link from another site.

It said we are after a left winger, ZAHA or MALCOM

Malcom plays on the right...

Its Goal.com Zat.

Made up stories from a RS journo.

I mean I have no doubt that we are probably trying to shift all those players, but that Neil Jones wingnut knows less than me.

[QUOTE\] I saw this on a link from another site.

It said we are after a left winger, ZAHA or MALCOM

Malcom plays on the right...[/QUOTE]

I think because Malcom is left footed he can play left wing, even though he is usually on the right, don’t think we will get him anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back