Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because he was dreadful at Inter in a back four.
He was pretty good in a back four at Nice, doesn't appear that they played all that much back 5. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that he can also play in a back 5, but he's a good defensive player from what I remember, so he's not some wing masquerading as a back. Frankly, all the guys we are rumoured to be after seem a bit more balanced - Digne, Kierney, Plattenhardt, etc.

We may not be at the limit, but it’s clear we are intent on shifting more off the wage bill. The responsibility of the decisions being made has been handed to Brands. I’d say that in itself represents change.

Fair play to Moshiri for adjusting the responsibilities given the failures of last year.
Fair play to Moshiri for turning us into a basket case of a club.

If Silva cant match Koeman, Unsy and Big Sam he needs punting.
He may match them for league placing. He defo will surpass them in terms of attractive football played.

If that's the case I could give a flying one if we finished 9th rather than 7th or 8th.

Well as you know, im not arsed about pretty footy.

I only care about results.

I do too. But it;s not like we have the choice between pragmatic footy and CL places or pretty footy and 7th/8th/9th, is it?

May as well see some schilky fusschball if we're also rans....which we will be.

You clearly know nothing about football if you honestly believe that about Sterling.

I'd suggest you think you know more then you actually do if you think stearling was good in this world cup.

Running around doesn't make you a good player and he didn't even do that well. He's good for city but not for England.

He may match them for league placing. He defo will surpass them in terms of attractive football played.

If that's the case I could give a flying one if we finished 9th rather than 7th or 8th.
I’d agree somewhat but I think we will at least get around 55 points and I highly doubt that puts us 8th or 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back