Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be it then.....
Incoming

HAZARD: TIME FOR CHANGE?

Some very interesting quotes coming from Chelsea's Eden Hazard after Belgium's win over England at the World Cup today.

He has told Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur: "After six wonderful years at Chelsea it might be time to discover something different.

"Certainly after this World Cup. I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision - if they want to let me go. You know my preferred destination."

Anagram of? Speaks volumes given your clearly limited appreciation of Sterling.

What anagram?

Again in this world cup he has been very poor. For city he is good but he plays a different position in a totally different style. If he is going to have no goal threat what so ever then he needs to run the defence ragged. He didn't and two many times I saw him give up on balls he could of got too.

But no, you just keep on saying he's boss without actually saying why. More then likely because some guy of the telly told you.

As long as we make a couple decent signings and keep Lookman, I’m not even arsed. Defense is the obvious concern, but apart from that, maybe a CM and a backup winger we aren’t that poor off. Lookman and Walcott should tear the league up this year and Coleman is back baby.

As long as we make a couple decent signings and keep Lookman, I’m not even arsed. Defense is the obvious concern, but apart from that, maybe a CM and a backup winger we aren’t that poor off. Lookman and Walcott should tear the league up this year and Coleman is back baby.
When did Walcott ever tear the league up with much better Arsenal sides?

He's an ok player, nothing more.

Seems a bit optimistic that.

So despite all the hyperbole, we’re still at the speculation phase of all transfers. 2/3’rds of the window completed. What’s happening?

When did Walcott ever tear the league up with much better Arsenal sides?

He's an ok player, nothing more.
A couple of times mate. It would have been more had injuries not plagued him. He will have a bigger role in this Everton side than he did at Arsenal as well. He is a direct player that will thrive under Portuguese Colin Farrell.

A couple of times mate. It would have been more had injuries not plagued him. He will have a bigger role in this Everton side than he did at Arsenal as well. He is a direct player that will thrive under Portuguese Colin Farrell.
I'm not saying he's a bad player, he definitely made a good impact on us, but he has never and will never tear this league up.

He has a ceiling and that has been well noted throughout his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back